Hey guys! I will take a break from doing the hard hitting investigative journalism you know me for. Why? Well, I had an epiphany. The world is a dark place. Video game companies are evil and plotting against humanity.
But there is a group of people who are trying to save us by freeing what they call “Great Old Ones”. I really don’t have time to explain all of this to you now, but if you want to understand, just mark your consoles with goat blood and a messenger will arrive in time, giving you a glimpse in what I understand is the futurepast. Anyway, I’m off to their underwater base. See you soon!
What is everyone playing over the weekend?
- Greywolfe (Twitter, YouTube): leveling in world of warcraft. just did a string of dungeons. ignoring the hearthstone tavern brawl. it's all face is the place-style decks [or meta-heavy control mage, which i kind of like, but feels cheap.] - spore has taken the place of chronology and i'm still stumbling along with gateway. #4if? what's that? [i gave up on plague knight. and that was my gateway to all my other games. so :P]
- Thomas (Twitter): Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah-nagl fhtagn. Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah-nagl fhtagn. Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah-nagl fhtagn. Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah-nagl fhtagn. Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah-nagl fhtagn. Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah-nagl fhtagn.
- Dante: I finished 4iF, but 2 of those games were not in my original list. I'll probably finish the main story of Disgaea 5 this weekend.
- Scrooloose: Well my #4if is finished J I got lucky with a couple of short titles mixed in there. I started XCom 2, so that'll probably be my life 'til it's finished because it's just as engaging as Enemy Within was. It's got a little higher learning curve and does not joke around. Anyway I'm loving that so far.
- Yoda0VGs (Twitter): I am going to try and crank out 2 of my 4iF this weekend. Then if I have time play some Blood Money for an article Greywolfe suggested about games from your past.
- Andrew (12/12 Games): Still trying to make a dent in my #4iF. (Full disclosure: will undoubtedly spend most of my time blowing off my #4iF for Street Fighter V.)
- Trey (Twitter): Wasteland 2 and Grimrock 2.