Welcome to Twinstiq, the site that now only does the WRUP and a podcast... maybe we'll get a bit more active again next year. After all, I have around 10 articles half finished sitting on my drive.
Anyway, Christmas/Hanukkah/Kwanzaa/… is approaching, so let’s ask an additional question this WRUP:
What games do you wish for this season and if you have kids, what games will you gift them?
Besides that: What are you playing over the weekend?
- Greywolfe (Twitter, YouTube): hearthstone adventures! inca! gateway! police quest 3! world of warcraft raids! because i need my shiny mount fix.
- Scrooloose: Same as last week basically, Just Cause 3, probably nearing the story's end so I want to get that finished up. Fallout 4, and Hard West will also get more time.
- Thomas (Twitter): Like almost every weekend: spending time with my girlfriend. I might get to play some TellTale’s Walking Dead however, since she’s finally giving it a go and is stuck somewhere.
- Trish (Twitch): Been playing rainbow seige and need for speed, got to catch up on alot of gaming!
- Yoda0VGs (Twitter): Been enjoying Battlefront 2 way more than I thought I would, even with all its age. That and some Pillars of Eternity when servers are low in BF2 will be my weekend :)
- Dante: Got my hands on Disgaea 5 so I'll be playing that for a while.