I had to skip the New PlayStation Store Releases update last week due to the big site switch-over. So, this week I will be combining them all into one super update. The game I am most interested in from the last fortnight would probably have to be Galak-Z. Brought to you by 17-BIT (the creators of Skulls of the Shogun), Galak-Z is a punishing, procedurally generated space shooter with an '80s anime aesthetic. How freaking cool does that sound?!
Also out this/last week, Legend of Kay is making the rounds, along with N++, and a Cross Buy game about a speeding box. Take a week off and then lose your shit over something awesome-sounding, then proceed further to see more new releases.
- Galak-Z (17-BIT, 2.3 GB, $19.99)
- Legend of Kay Anniversary (Nordic Games, 2.8 GB, $29.99)
- N++ (Metanet, 3.9 GB, $19.99)
- Velocibox (PlayStation Vita Cross Buy) (Loot Interactive, 77.1 MB, $12.49)
- Abyss Odyssey (Atlus, 1.1 GB, $14.99)
- Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment (Bandai Namco, 9.1 GB, $19.99)
- Submerged (Uppercut Games, 1.6 GB, $19.99)
- Boggle (Ubisoft, 438 MB, $9.99)
- The Castle Game (Neptune Interactive, 1.1 GB, $14.99)
- Lost Dimension (Atlus, 1 GB, $39.99)