With the release of one of the most controversial games this year, I’m going to send you off into the weekend, you know, so you can play it and shoot things. In the end, you have to see for yourself if it’s really as bad as everyone led you to believe when it was first shown. Sure, its low price point and the marketing that is directed mostly at kids is something that we need to talk about at some point, but let’s be honest: which decent parent buys their kid a game called …Splatoon? An awesome one, I guess.
Whats everyone playing over the weekend?
- Andrew J Amideo (@Andoro36): Freedom Planet, Fallout: New Vegas.
- Billy Colley (@Amuntoth): I'll be finishing Chroma Squad, streaming some Sega Master System Pro Wrestling, and also streaming some Flame Over
- Cody Hall (@Yoda0VGs): Get another job non simulator 2015, some dues ex and Witcher 3 to escape life inbetween interviews.
- Greywolfe (@lostwolfe, YouTube): the dig [which is nearly done], limbo and quest for glory 2 [which is also nearly done.]
- Jimmy Vegas (@JimmyPhantom17): Still working through Wolfenstein The New Order
- John Rausch (@visitzebes): Splatoon!
- Jye Cauffle:I'm playing Bloodborne when I get a chance, can't wait for the DLC
- Thomas Ortsik (@Dr_Strangethumb): No clue. So many great games, so little time. Would love to play some Splatoon, but my credit card says NOOOO!
- Trisha Baumgartner (twitch): Started playing through saints row 4, also doing a ton of instances on wow while I work this weekend.
- Trey Valeska (@Trey_Valeska): NEON STRUCT, Insurgency, and Super Win the Game. (Happy weekend!)
- Whylekat: 30 hours deep into Witcher 3. Can't stop now.
- Richard Mitchell (@TheRichardM): Bloodborne and Vain Glory. Got that MOBA itch. Wish I had an iPad though.
- Sam Prell (@SamPrell): Just got two bosses before a Bloodborne platinum is mine, ALL MINE!!
- Susan Arendt (@SusanArendt): Plague, Inc. There is nothing as soothing as destroying the world.
- Mike Suszek (@mikesuszek): I'm playing the "marry my best friend" game. And maybe Destiny!
- Anthony John Agnello (@ajohnagnello, Twitch): I got that itch to Witch, baby.