Wasn’t there supposed to be some Gamescom stuff? Oh, I’m not supposed to talk about that? Well, fine. So let’s talk about the latest in gaming... Sorry, no idea. I’m completely out of the loop. All I know at the moment is MGS (awesome), Mad Max (somewhere between meh and fun) and a game I’m not allowed to talk about.
I might get back into streaming and video, but my accent is still super thick and since my 90€ editing software is still not working (fuck you Cyberlink with your shit software and support, and fuck you Amazon for not allowing refunds on downloads), the quality will probably suck.
But enough with the nonsense, what is everybody playing?
- Andrew (Twitter): COD: Ghosts and more Red Dead, most likely.
- Dante: Hearthstone, TF2 and something else. I just finished Twisted Metal's story mode yesterday and I'm not sure what to play next.
- Thomas (Twitter): Some more Mad Max, some more MGS. I will stream in a bit, but no idea what exactly.
- Greywolfe (Twitter, YouTube): hearthstone, evoland 2, police quest 3 - i'm actually starting the game, finally. that big world of warcraft leveling project [i've decided the stopping point is "old school" - level 60] - and rex nebular. it's the all talking all the time week for that game.
- Tisnight (Twitch): Worked almost 50 hours in 4 days and 2 more to go, trying to play through witcher 3 as well as start destiny shortly, apparently people want to group for the expac and they want me play
- Yoda0VGs (Twitter): Hoping to finish Mad Max so I can write the story section of my review that will hopefully,be up shortly after. If I have time some more dota and rocket league. I've decided to boycott Hearthstone until I can buy more deck slots. I'm tired of saving pictures of my decks and having to recreate them, and with this many cards in the game now it just wastes my time