F1 2015 has pulled up to the PlayStation 4 this week (presumably arriving in a more playable condition than it did on Steam). The 2015 release of the yearly series from Codemasters is the first to appear on PS4 and Xbox One, and is running on a newly updated version of their EGO racing engine. You can expect this to mean better graphics and physics, this time around. However, the rumor is that F1 2015 is also lacking certain popular features that were prevalent in past year's games. So, take that as you will and perhaps do a little bit of research before deciding whether or not this one is the right game for you.
Also out this week, indie hit Journey (newly available on PS4, in case you missed it the first time or just needed another fix), Tembo the Badass Elephant (a surprising new platformer property from long-time Nintendo dev, and Pokemon creator, Game Freak), and Hatoful Boyfriend, the crazy popular Japanese pigeon high school dating sim/visual novel that started out as an April Fools joke. Do your homework, up your racing game, and then fly past the break to see more of this week's new releases.
- F1 2015 (Codemasters, 17.7 GB, $54.99)
- Journey (PlayStation 3 Cross Buy) (Sony, 1.8 GB, $14.99)
- Tembo the Badass Elephant (Game Freak, 988 MB, $14.99)
- Hatoful Boyfriend (PlayStation Vita Cross Buy) (Devolver Digital, 2.1 GB, $9.99)
- Onechanbara Z2: Chaos (Xseed, 7.9 GB, $39.99)
- QUBE (PlayStation 3 Cross Buy) (Toxic Games, 1.9 GB, $9.99)