He-Man has nothing to do with Giant Bird-Dogs and Xenomorphs you say? Well that's just too bad cuz here's the song you get to listen to while Dr. S is gone, opening up a Brothel for Ugnaughts.
Hmmmm. Goes well with DOTA i might add. Oh and a special thanks to Tru for the choice of these radioactive Rabbits :D
So what are we all doing this weekend?
- Andrew: Garou: Mark of the Wolves
- Greywolfe (Twitter, YouTube): Saints row 3. i'm planning on finishing off the assisinations. and after that, i'm going to start looking in on the car thefts. i've been semi-spoiled in that people tell me those get ridiculous, but we'll see how we go. other than that, sierra december continues! i'm playing manhunter: new york and, really, i should finish off beneath a steel sky, so i can write a review of it. so maybe that, too?
- Scrooloose: Grim Dawn for me mostly, Alien Isolation for Game Club and that's probably about it.
- Thomas (Twitter): I have kept secret my deepest desires for long enough, I am off too follow my dreams and establish an institution where Ugnaughts can truely use their natural mating call!
- TruLegendKiller: Alien: Isolation, Gears of War 4, and now.... Drum Roll Please.... THE LAST GUARDIAN! It's finally here people, time to freak the freak out!
- Yoda0VGs (Twitter): Alien: Isolation!!!! So much Fun, but lots of shitting in my pants :P