Oh boy. 2018 had some pretty awesome media to consume. So much so that it was really hard to narrow it down to just five for each medium. But I wanted to keep this somewhat brief. The lists here are in no particular order, other than that the mediums are gone through alphabetically.
Which means we start with my favorite Albums of the year. Read more
Hey everybody it's me, Scrooloose and the rest of us here at Twinstiq. How's it going? Good? You want a soda? No? Would you settle for a slap-dash list of games we liked from last year (and some prior) written in no particular order, some ranked and some not, hastily put together and edited in collaboration over the last few days with no real format? Yeah, we thought you'd like that. Read more
This week the WRUP falls to me because I have some exciting news coming your way and also because Dr. S is currently sick and passed out and I've stolen his computer (Mwhahaha). Next week is the Toronto Ontario Canada's FanExpo and I will be there attending it. What's so exciting about FanExpo you ask? Well let me let you in on a tiny secret. Video Game Demos! *Squee*
Alright let me compose myself here a tiny bit and give you a list of Demos that I'll be hopefully reporting on the week after.
- Assasins Creed: Syndicate
- Halo 5:Guardians
- Disney Infinity 3.0
- StarWars: Battlefront
- Lego Demiensions
And without a doubt my personal hopeful, Project Morpheus.
It's not just all about video games though, you can find yourself walking aisles and aisles of comicbooks, figurines, collectibles, treasures and more. There's table top games, costumes, and people everywhere that you can chat with. Are you an up and coming writer? Do you want to be an illustrator of some form? There's vendors from all over the globe that you can meet. If you do see me walking around in my Teemo hat next week while I'm in Toronto don't be afraid, stop by and say Hi!
Alright now, let's get down to the real reason we're all here. What's everyone playing this weekend?
- Danteg: I'll be playing the waiting game. I need my new ISP to get their installation done so I can get back online.
- Thomas(Twitter): Too sick for gaming now, which sucks. I'll probably manage a round of solitaire though.
- Greywolfe(Twitter,Youtube): There may come a point where the garrosh-ness and orc-ness of the game makes me just flip a table completely.
- Tisnight(Twitch): Been playing a ton of Starcraft 2's arcade games, check out Solo Lottery Defense, a sort of weird tower defense where you set up your defenses by scratching lottery tickets, RNG is a bitch!
- Hasenpffefer(Steve): Planning, planning and hearthstone. Also more planning.