There's a new Fatal Frame game available for the Wii U this week. In Fatal Frame: Maiden of Black Water, you play as three separate characters exploring different parts of a haunted mountain. As you try and piece together the mystery behind the mountain, you will frequently be assaulted by malevolent ghosts. Your only means of defense is a specially designed camera capable of stunning and/or capturing the mean-spirited...spirits. In a creative use of the hardware, this game lets you use the Wii U GamePad itself as the actual camera.
Also out this week, Just Dance 2016, Slender: The Arrival, and The Legend of Zelda: [Cross-Dress] Heroes (whoever decided it would be a good idea to put Link in some of the weird-ass clothing options available in this game probably doesn't need to be working on any more Zelda titles). I ain't afraid of no ghosts! Proceed further to see more of this week's new releases.
- Fatal Frame: Maiden of Black Water (Koei Tecmo, 1 player, $49.99)
- Just Dance 2016 (Ubisoft, up to 6 players, $49.99)
- Slender: The Arrival (Blue Isle Studios, 1 player, $9.99)
- The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes (Nintendo, up to 3 players, $39.99)
- Dragon Ball Z: Extreme Butoden (Bandai Namco, 2 players, simultaneous, $29.99)
- Gravity Falls: Legend of the Gnome Gemulets (Ubisoft, 1 player, $29.99)
[Image: Koei Tecmo]
[Source: Business Wire]