This week, the new release highlight on the Steam store appears to be Ronin. An indie game that just came out of Early Access, Ronin is, by designer Tomasz Waclawek's own admission, a "rip-off" of the 2013 indie hit Gunpoint (though it seems to be a slight improvement, in my opinion). Also new this week, a single-player only, third person perspective remake of How To Survive, a party game from the creators of You Don't Know Jack that incorporates the use of your phone, and a pretty cool-looking space combat sim. Now just go follow this list of three easy steps:
- Rip off a popular indie game on Steam.
- Jump past the break to see more of this week's new releases.
- Ronin (Devolver Digital, Single-player, $12.99) (Controller Support, Steam Achievements)
- How To Survive: Third Person Standalone (505 Games, Single-player, $9.99) (Controller Support, Steam Achievements)
- Quiplash (Jackbox Games, Multi-player, $9.99) (Controller Support, Steam Achievements)
- The Battle of Sol (Bit Planet Games, Single-player, $14.99) (Controller Support, Steam Achievements)
- Divide By Sheep (tinyBuild, Single-player, $4.99) (Steam Achievements)
- Infinifactory (Zachtronics, Single-player, $24.99) (Steam Achievements)
- Legends of Eisenwald (Aterdux Entertainment, Single-player, $29.99) (Steam Achievements)
- Scarab Tales (Playito, Single-player, $6.99) (Steam Achievements)
- Anna's Quest (Daedalic Entertainment, Single-player, $19.99) (Steam Achievements)
- Devouring Stars (BulkyPix, Single & Multi-player, $9.99) (Steam Achievements)
[Image: Devolver Digital]