This week sees the launch of Nintendo's first online multiplayer third-person shooter. And it's kid-friendly, no less! Color me intrigued (pardon the pun). Although, from what I hear, the game isn't compatible with the Pro Controller. Which seems a bit ridiculous, if you ask me. Also this week, Mega May comes to a close with the release of not one, but three Mega Man games! Well, two really, if you count Red Sun and Blue Moon as the same game (which they essentially are). Still, the surprise addition of Mega Man Zero 3 is not a bad way to wrap things up. Now, go fill your Super Soakers with paint and then jump past the break to see more of this week's new releases.
- Splatoon (Nintendo, up to 8 players, $59.99)
- Mega Man Zero 3 (Game Boy Advance Virtual Console) (Capcom, 1 player, $7.99)
- Mega Man Battle Network 4 - Blue Moon (Game Boy Advance Virtual Console) (Capcom, 1 player, $7.99)
- Mega Man Battle Network 4 - Red Sun (Game Boy Advance Virtual Console) (Capcom, 1 player, $7.99)
- Don't Starve: Giant Edition (Klei Entertainment, 1 player, $14.99)
- Rival Turf (Super Nintendo Virtual Console) (Hamster, 2 players, simultaneous, $7.99)
- Baila Latino (O2 Games, up to 4 players, $29.99)