2016 is almost over… and I need to spend the last 22 hours of this year away from my sexy boyband buddies Ignis, Prompto and Gladiolus which makes me really sad :( (more…)Read more You Sheep!
And I was still playing Saint's Row 3. And I have grown to seriously not like the hostage diversion. I'd been messing around with stealing cars, because you have to do that to get through the big list of stuff that entails a "perfect game." and along the way, i'd taken twenty hostages. these were…Read more You Sheep!
I have slowly but surely been grinding away at a "perfect game" of Saints Row 3 [minus stealing and loading all the cars into my garage, because even that seems a bit overboard for me.] As of about three hours ago, I became an invincible god [more-or-less - I still somehow got killed on a…Read more You Sheep!
Welcome to Twinstiq's Game club, where we each nominate a game and then - as a team - play the game to completion, talking about it in a little weekly podcast on a Sunday. This week, we are playing the 2005 game Ultimate Spider-Man. (more…)Read more You Sheep!
He-Man has nothing to do with Giant Bird-Dogs and Xenomorphs you say? Well that's just too bad cuz here's the song you get to listen to while Dr. S is gone, opening up a Brothel for Ugnaughts.
Hmmmm. Goes well with DOTA i might add. Oh and a special thanks to Tru for the choice of these radioactive Rabbits :D So what are we all doing this weekend?
- Andrew: Garou: Mark of the Wolves
- Greywolfe (Twitter, YouTube): I'm so old I've forgotten how to find my way home. Can someone please help?
- Thomas (Twitter): I have kept secret my deepest desires for long enough, I am off too follow my dreams and establish an institution where Ugnaughts can truely use their natural mating call!
- TruLegendKiller: Alien: Isolation, Gears of War 4, and now.... Drum Roll Please.... THE LAST GUARDIAN! It's finally here people, time to freak the freak out!
- Yoda0VGs (Twitter): Alien: Isolation!!!! So much Fun, but lots of shitting in my pants :P
I have been playing games for many years, but actually reviewing them is a new-ish practice for me. I figured it would be useful to my readers to know how I go about reviewing the media I present here. (more…)Read more You Sheep!
Sometimes, a game comes along that does something extra-ordinary. Before you play it, you can't help but wonder if you're going to like it - exactly because of it's differences - but once you have played it, you see the world just a little bit differently. The game opens new possibilities, new vistas. Loom's story…Read more You Sheep!
The Game Awards… But what’s everyone playing over the weekend? (more…)Read more You Sheep!